PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Brilliant. Honestly, that is PewDiePie, or 'Pewds' (Pewbs) as the bro-cunts like to call him, to the bare bones. He is a one dimensional, soul sucking, talentless, money whore who isn't helping this generation. Animation was top notch and the facial expressions were amazing. Really good voice acting too.

bum bum

Nice one man! The animation is really good. If anyone's wondering, I did the voices.

rrool responds:

thanks for the voices and review

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

RunPoochRun

Seriously, this was ment to be funny, not be all serious about things and crap like that. Take a joke.

the 3 hour game the 3 hour game

Wow, you had the audacity to say my voice acting stuff was crap. I make my submissions in an hour, so don't go all smug and say 'well I made this in 3 hours'. This should of been blammed the second it entered the portal. This took no talent, is a waste of time, and speaking critically, it doesn't have any factors or attributes that I would consider as redeeming factors. This isn't me being bitter, this is my actual critique. This is terrible. You couldn't even be arsed to put in a 'replay' button at the end.

Sniper Assasin Sniper Assasin

Sequal!

I love sniper games! My aim is awsome! Please make a sequal!

Kill the Crazy Frog v2 Kill the Crazy Frog v2

Hmmmmmm......

It's allright....just annoying

it must be it must be

That was awesome! You're audio tracks are amazing!

chris 2012 fun audio samp chris 2012 fun audio samp

I feel quite bad giving you this low a rating, but seriously dude, your impressions just aren't there.

chris-the-stick2 responds:

i respect your views, but you should tell me how to improve, instead of this.
you really didnt liked any part of it?

Female Voice Demo Reel Female Voice Demo Reel